Here is a delicious and healthy recipe that a coworker cooked and brought in for us to try. I had a request on Twitter for this recipe today so I decided to post it on here so everyone can try it as well. It’s absolutely delicious and easy to make!
Enjoy and let me know what you think!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tsp. curry
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garam masala
- 1 cup apple cider
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups Royal Gala apples
- 2 cans chick peas, drained and rinsed
- Sautée the chicken breasts cubes in a wok or large skillet with the curry, cumin, and garam masala with cooking spray. Remove from pan. Add the apple cider, water, onion, and apples.
- Bring to a boil, then add the chicken back in and bring back to a boil. Add the chick peas and let simmer for 45 minutes.
- Thicken with a bit of whole wheat flour if desired and add more spices to taste.
Enjoy, let me know what you think and share if you like it!