1) Whey Protein Isolate – convenient, easy, great for growth and recovery of muscles
2) Fish oil – decreases inflammation, helps stabilize blood sugar levels
3) BCAAs – stimulates muscle growth and fat loss. Improves strength and endurance
4) L-glutamine – Amino acid found in our body. By increasing the intake, it increases muscle recovery, and improves immune function.
5) Pre-workout – increases energy and mental focus, increases muscle gains and strength
6) Multi-vitamin – Necessary for daily function, recovery, performance, and growth
7) GREENS – Faster muscle recovery, potent anti-oxidants to fight free radicals, improves stamina
8 – Vitamin C – powerful antioxidant, reduces cortisol secretion (triggered with stress), helps with mass, enhances performance by enhancing iron absorption, prevents sickness, and reduces muscle soreness
9) Vitamin D – helps in absorbing Calcium and Phosphorus needed for muscle contraction, and bone integrity to support increased muscle tissue
What are your favorites? Have any questions? Leave me a comment or head over to one of my social media pages and connect with me, I’d love to hear from you!