This recipe is for 2 servings but you can refrigerate or freeze the second serving. When you’re ready, just put in the toaster.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (I used canned)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used vanilla)
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender, and mix for approx 20 seconds on high speed.
- Heat large nonstick skillet lightly coated with spray over medium heat. Ladle about ¼ cup batter for each pancake. Cook until little bubbles start forming on the pancakes and they’re lightly browned. Flip and fully cook the other side.
- Divide pancakes between two servings and top with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Nutrition value per serving:
Total Fat: 5 g
Carbohydrates: 46 g
Fiber: 12 g
Protein: 22 g
If you enjoyed this content join me on my Facebook Page for more awesome tips and recipes.
If you’re looking to start a transformation take my free quiz and let me guide you.