Spirulina is a natural algae powder available at most health stores that has so many benefits, I have to share!
Spirulina is one of the most potent nutrient sources available, and made up of protein and essential amino acids.
It has some great health-boosting qualities:
– Spirulina is 65% protein and amino acids including the essential fatty acid gamma linolenic acid (GLA) which has amazing anti-inflammatory properties.
– Spirulina contains Omega 3-,6 and 9s and is especially high in Omega-3s.
– It’s high in Chlorophyll, which helps remove toxins from the blood and boost the immune system.
– Spirulina has a very high concentration of iron.
– Spirulina is a great source of other nutrients including B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin A and vitamin E.
– It is also a source of potassium, calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, sodium and zinc.
– Spirulina is also incredibly high in calcium
Try adding a tablespoon to your shakes, smoothies, or you can even take it with water. Let me know what you think!
- Share on Facebook
Leave A Comment