Don’t get excited with the word “muffin” lol, I am only referring to these little little delightful turkey balls of goodness as “muffins” becasue they were baked in a muffin tin!
Want a delicious and easy meal to cook up full of protein and good carbs?
- 1 small package of ground turkey breast
- 1 small sweet potato
- 4 egg whites
- Dry no-salt spice to taste (I used chicken seasoning)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook the sweet potato as you wish (in this case, I peeled, cubed, and boiled mine by placing the potatos in a microwave safe dish with water just enough to cover potatos, and microwaved on high until they were tender – approx 8 mins).
- Once cooked, mash them slightly and add them to a mixing bowl with the turkey and the egg whites, and your dry spices to taste.
- Then I spooned them out and made them into 12 meatballs, and dropped them into a lightly sprayed muffin tin and baked for 35 minutes turning over once halway.
- Serves 3-4 (3-4 balls each depending on your menu plan). Pair up with some green delicious veggies and you have a perfectly balanced meal!!
- Share on Facebook
Leave A Comment